- Research & News
- About Us
- Get Involved
Donor Advised Funds
As a donor advised fund holder, you receive all professional services—administrative, programmatic, financial—while we work to connect your social justice objectives with innovative community-based organizations.
When establishing a donor advised fund at the Foundation, you can:
- Have your fund managed as a perpetual endowment, meaning only the income, not the principal, is disbursed, or you may disburse principal at will
- Recommend grants of any size to local, regional and national organizations over a number of years and at your convenience. You may designate the purpose of your fund to a specific area of interest, a region or a particular organization
- Choose to be completely anonymous or we can provide full acknowledgment
- Select advisory members who will recommend grants from your fund
- Involve younger members of your family to continue the life of the fund for generations to come
- Collaborate with staff who are committed to fostering women's philanthropy and funding for social justice issues
Our current donor advised funds
Learn more about our donor advised funds
To start your own donor advised fund or find out more information, please contact Surina Khan at firstname.lastname@example.org or 510-740-2505.